We are recruiting for a talented, ambitious and experienced PPC Specialist to join our small team in Manchester to help grow this area of our business and to help introduce other paid channels to our Marketing portfolio.
As a PPC Specialist, your daily role will vary and will include an array of responsibilities, such as;
- Being principally responsible for the delivery of paid search.
- Auditing new client accounts, undertaking account builds and restructuring exercises, monitoring results and adjusting your approach to deliver optimal performance in a timely manner.
- Carrying out keyword research, writing and reviewing ad copy and landing pages.
- Planning and forecasting for clients and as part of the new business process.
- Overseeing the execution of all paid search activity, managing bids and optimising campaigns, making sure that all work is completed on time each month.
- Producing monthly reports.
- Delivering ongoing account improvements to increase ROI over time.
- Keeping abreast of PPC best practice along with other paid marketing
- Participating in client calls and meetings, including new business meetings
- Continually improving and refining our paid search service, leading the adoption of new tools and techniques
- Working closely with and reporting to the Managing Director
- Assisting with the development of the companies public image as a PPC thought leader by contributing to our social media profiles,writing for our blog, attending events and potentially representing and speaking for the company at conferences.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the required skills and experience to undertake this role, including;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a dedicated paid search role working on complex, large-scale campaigns.
- Thorough understanding of Google Adwords & Shopping and Bing Ads & Shopping.
- Experience of managing accounts with a media spend in excess of £25k/month.
- High degree of proficiency with conversion tracking, attribution and Google Analytics – you’ll be required to talk about this in detail at interview.
- Knowledge and experience of other direct marketing types such as display and social media is highly desirable.
- A high degree of numeracy and analytical problem-solving skills with great excel skills.
- Familiarity with industry standard tools and software packages.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills. You will be working on a lot of documentation which is expected to be client-ready – consequently you will need a strong grasp of spelling and grammar, and you will routinely be expected to explain that documentation to colleagues and clients in a clear, concise manner.
- Competitive Salary – To Be Negotiated
- Excellent career prospects
- A fun working environment in the centre of Manchester with a casual dress code.
- 21 days paid leave from starting, plus bank holidays
- The ability to continue to learn your skill on the job and through conference attendance
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience, and would like to be considered for this PPC Specialist role then we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV and Covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org